Are you ready to integrate effective text communication into your marketing mix? Ever since we started getting the internet on our phones, SMS messaging has been coming back in the world of marketing.
When stats show that people check their phone nearly 50 times a day, there’s never been a better time to engage with your customers or prospects than with a personalised, timely text message as part of your marketing strategy.
Did you know…
- Millennials touch their smartphones 43 times per day, and 30 percent admit they touch more than four devices over the course of 24 hours.
- By using your existing BriefYourMarket.com data lists pulled from your CRM you can create SMS messages with personalised snippets such as their name, city, or appointment dates.
- You can also include SMS short codes for recipients to reply to, such as the words ‘YES’ or ‘NO’. The replies can come straight to your email inbox.
- Add in a link to your website, a survey, a news article – anything that will get traffic to where you need it.
- Typical open rates for SMS marketing messages are 97%. The read rate of an SMS marketing message is also very high, with 75% of text messages being read within 4 minutes of receipt
Be there at a time that suits with text message marketing
We always see SMS working when it’s used as part of the full customer journey. Therefore, your customers will be happy to hear from you regarding their upcoming appointment, or if you want to follow up after a delivery or sale. In today’s busy world, a friendly reminder tends to be very gratefully received.
You can even automate your SMS so messages with helpful news, offers or even directions automatically send to your customers, or arrive on their birthday. It can all be managed by the fields in your database.
There’s no limits to the messages you can send within BriefYourMarket.com, and the simple Pay As You Go System lets you control your budget. They are so easy to create, just like typing a message on your phone, and we have a mini phone display on our software so you get a preview of precisely how it will look.
Plus, you can drive traffic to your website by including shortened links to articles and surveys in your messages. With most of your customers able to access the Internet on their phones, links in text messages are now more accessible than ever.
So what are you waiting for? Thousands of happy customers are already using BriefYourMarket.com SMS to improve their marketing. Join them today!