Looking for more enquiries?
What about a way to engage with people your previously sold or let to? Would you like to target landlords in the local area?
As a busy property professional, BriefYourMarket.com can help you sell and let more homes, whilst saving you time.
We have helped many Estate Agents:
- Win more instructions
- Get more enquiries
- Reduce withdrawal rates
- Make more of the infamous archived database
- Attract landlords and tenants
- Spend less time on marketing
- Spend less time and money on canvassing cards
- Stand out from the competition
BriefYourMarket.com offers marketing automation software which is designed to help property professionals get started in marketing, or make marketing much easier.
We work with marketing software providers so all your existing data can be used in your marketing campaigns as soon as you sign up with us.
How does Automated Property Marketing work?
In short, it's all based on the Customer Journey. Using automated marketing means you can effectively communicate with buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and prospects - not just for the cycle of a sale - but for a lifetime.
From creating email newsletters, to helping your vendors through the buying process with hints and tips, to wishing them a happy anniversary in their home, we can even help you create and send Direct Mail cards for sold in your area at the click of a button.
Use the system to reach out to both your existing database and new prospects to help you grow your business, release your archived database and develop strategies to get repeat business and recommendations.
What else is possible?
- Send canvassing cards and ‘sold in your road’ cards direct to prospects' doors from an opted in database of over 20 million UK contacts
- Send unlimited emails
- Automate email messages and surveys to follow significant events in the property lifecycle, such as upon registration, valuation, completion or an anniversary.
- Become a property market leader by creating valuable content
- Create and send targeted email campaigns to your lost valuations, hot applicants, investors or even let only landlords.
If you're interested in becoming a property marketing leader, don't hesitate.
Get in touch today to discuss what marketing opportunities you may be missing out on, and let us create a bespoke solution for you.